Wednesday, November 26, 2008

I've Been Seriously Negligent

I've been taking an unscheduled break from all forms of creativity for the past month or so, and I think it's time for a bit of an explanation. I had mentioned in my bio that I'm a pain sufferer. I have some nerve damage in my hip region that extends into my back. To control the pain I'm on some pain medication, and over the last few months, it seems, it's been interrupting my sleep by wreaking havoc with the area of my brain that controls my breathing centre. So, it seems, I haven't been getting truly restful sleep, for many nights this was obvious - until I had a sleep study done, which triggered the info, which led to finding the information that provided the hypothesis that a CPAP or breathing machine used at night would help me immensely. Since I haven't gotten this machine yet, I'm still feeling wrung out and lethargic. Unfortunately, working on my projects is not anywhere near the top of my list yet, since the thought of pulling out my supplies is quite overwhelming at this stage. Here's hoping that my meeting tomorrow provides me with the necessary machine and things progress smoothly from there! :D

No comments: